* All roles, unless otherwise announced, are open. If you wish to be considered for ONLY a certain role or roles, please indicate this clearly on your audition form.
* If after open auditions, the director believes that a particular role or roles cannot be satisfactorily cast, additional actors may be contacted for further auditions.
* Being invited to audition, either directly or indirectly, does not guarantee you a role.
• Callbacks will be held as necessary. Only those called back will be telephoned. Not being called back does NOT mean that you are not cast in the show. Likewise, being called back does not mean you will be cast.
• In the event an actor cannot attend regular auditions, they may audition at a pre-arranged time if the director desires.
• Whether the auditions are public or private is up to the director. Each person will be given a chance to sing, read and/or dance as necessary, unless you have a request to the contrary.
• In most cases, a complete cast list will be posted 48-72 hours after the final callback audition. Only those who have been cast will be called. Please do not contact TheatreWorks Florida unless you feel you have misunderstood the audition process.
• TheatreWorks Florida endeavors to cast new faces and fresh talent whenever possible, and encourages anyone who is interested to audition. However, casting decisions are quite subjective and we recognize that not everyone will be pleased with the final choices.
• PLEASE NOTE: By auditioning, you are obligating yourself to a considerable rehearsal and performance process. Please be certain that you are willing and able to make this commitment. Check the posted production schedule BEFORE you decide to audition. If you cannot commit to the production schedule, please make a professional decision not to audition.
DAVENPORT COMMUNITY CAMPUS - THEATREWORKS FLORIDA THEATRE
8 W. Palmetto Street
Davenport, FL 33837
Please enter on the Maple Street side of the campus.